To our valued guests and customers:
We want you to have the utmost trust and confidence that we will make your health and safety our first and foremost priority for your future event. Below we have outlined the guidelines that we are going to implement starting May 1st, 2020, and continue to follow throughout this wedding season and beyond.
We have always and will continue to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. These are the specific details of how we will ramp up our safety measures for your event.
- We will have all of our staff wear masks and gloves when serving and bussing
- Our staff will only wear professionally laundered chef coats and company shirts
- Tables can be set up 6 feet apart at all times
- We have a thermometer so we can check the temperatures of our staff and guests
- We will sanitize all exterior chairs with grocery store style spray sanitizer
- We will wash tables and chairs inside with Clorox
- Our abundance of wide-open spaces can help with social distancing
If you have an questions or concerns regarding our santitization or hygiene policy please feel free to reach out.
We hope everyone has a healthy and happy spring and summer!